.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, March 09, 2009

CDO slams TV ‘mercury amalgam’ programme

...................Also interviewed for the programme was British Dental Association (BDA) chief executive Peter Ward, who was filmed cutting short the discussion and attempting to block the camera lens with his hands. He has since apologised for his behaviour. In an open apology to all dentists, posted to his blog on the BDA website, Mr Ward wrote: 'Many of you will have watched the Tonight programme What's in your mouth?'. For those who did (and indeed those who didn't) I must offer my full and unmitigated apologies for my performance. The scenes that were broadcast represent a small fraction of the interview that did not follow the sequence I expected and caught me by surprise. That is, however, no excuse for the spoiling tactics I adopted on the spur of the moment. To my colleagues, I would like to say that I am truly sorry.'...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home