.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, November 09, 2017

House of Lords

Photo of Lord Hunt of Kings HeathLord Hunt of Kings HeathShadow Spokesperson (Cabinet Office), Shadow Spokesperson (Health), Shadow Spokesperson (Education)

I am sorry to intervene again but I have just reflected on what the noble Lord said about fluoridation. He seemed to say that he was not prepared to come down on either side. That sounds to me like a new statement of government policy, as traditionally government has been in favour of fluoridation.

Photo of Lord O'ShaughnessyLord O'Shaughnessy The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health

That is not what I am saying. I am saying that it is for Greater Manchester to decide if that is the course it wants to pursue. That is the topic we are discussing. I hope that I have answered all noble Lords’ questions.
Motion agreed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home