.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, September 15, 2018

A Comment on my letter from the local surgery

I have tried several times recently to post comments on the blog but get blocked as I don't have a google account.  It seems that is the only way comments are accepted now.  Anyway, here are my thoughts on your flu jab post:


“Please support your surgery, funding from giving our patients their annual flu vaccinations enables us to provide them with other services throughout the year”

Trying to make us feel guilty Bill, but this is proof, if indeed proof were needed, that GPs get paid handsomely for injecting this poison into us and that is why it is pushed so aggressively every year.  Perhaps they could explain to us first how a syringe full of carcinogenic chemicals and adjuvants could possibly prevent disease, especially when PHE admitted last year that it doesn't work at all in the over 65s?

I had a similar letter from my GP surgery informing me that they have to order vaccine for every eligible patient in advance every year, so if I don't support my surgery the vaccine is wasted.  My letter went straight in the bin, as it does every year, so why don't they ask 'eligible' patients first before they order the vaccines?

Everyone I know who gets the flu jab, gets the flu.

Carol

If you can't make a comment email me billedmunds@gmail.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home