.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, September 13, 2018


I've just received again an invite to have a free flu vaccination from my local surgery with a slip for me to let them know if I do not want it. (No stamped letter enclosed)
What I find incredulous is that it appeals to me to support my surgery.

Please support your surgery, funding from giving our patients their annual flu vaccinations enables us to provide them with other services throughout the year”

It says the vaccination is usually very well tolerated.

I haven't had a cold let alone flu for years yet many of my U3A friends who have the jab often do. I'd rather have a good diet with exercise and alcohol free life with a belief in something greater than government advice.

I suppose they would say as a reason for doing it was if people get flu because they were not vaccinated it would cost the NHS more than giving flu shots. Do we believe that and what about the mercury in the flu shots.

The money wasted with fluoridation attempts and vaccination schemes.


Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home