.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, December 25, 2017

David Icke forum

"Yesterday I was forced yet again to visit my dentist to treat a tooth which has suffered 50 years of abuse ! The cavity was too far gone I was told and so it was necessary to kill the nerve and tomorrow I will be back to have it filled ! But why are my teeth in such bad shape when I was told as a child that Flouride in my toothpaste and also added to my water would offer me protection against tooth decay ? I remember running home from school, all excited to my mother, with my "gift" of a free tube of toothpaste named " Signal " ! It had bright colours and its design for the time was pretty revolutionary ! It had the words " new Formula with added Flouride protection ! " on the side ! Well I can say after 50 years of using this "health breakthrough" that it has not worked at all and today my teeth front and back are in bad shape !

How can this be as I have used this stuff for most of my life ?? Well it seems that far from helping my teeth the flouride is actually a poison and causes huge damage to the enamel and gums alike ! Indeed Sodium Flouride the active ingredient in commercial toothpastes was used extensively to kill rats and cockroaches at the beginning of the last century ! So how indeed did this known and prescribed poison for infested homes find its way into toothpaste and pour drinking water ? Fed to children and adults alike since 1961 through clever and misleading advertisements and government campaigns that gave out this " new formula " toothpaste the " thumbs up " in schools during the seventies ?"
(read more)
https://steemit.com/health/@gomeravi...drinking-water

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home