.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, September 05, 2016

Australia - 'Disillusioning': Ratepayers lose rights in fluoride removal

IN reply to Ron Smith's Letter to the Editor: Argument flawed on August 29.

Mr Smith's letter just confirms all the statements from my previous letter. As I identified, I was there at the meeting, and I witnessed the contraction in the democratic rights of the ratepayer, due to the new direction in process undertaken by this council.

Mr Smith's inability to research the internet is neither my concern or issue.

If Mr Smith, and those with more capable computer skills are looking for the authentic health effects of fluoride, then use the Queensland Government's Department of Health website and the Australian Government's National Health and Research Council website.

Neither official government website supports your claims Mr Smith. It makes me question why Councillors Goodluck, Churchill, Masters and O'Grady didn't use either official government website to find the correct information.

After all, where does the council get their legislative, governance, and safety information from?

The decision to end fluoridation in Gladstone's water supply is undoubtedly the most disappointing one since I have been attending meetings.

It was a disillusioning display by the above councillors, which questions the level of responsibility that they have to all constituents.



BarbOfGladstone ยท TOOLOOA REPORT
First of all I would like to say that you Tex was not the only person at this meeting. I was at this meeting also along with about another 35 or more people. I would not bother going to Council meetings anymore if it is only to rubbish the Councillors as you have done. The Mayor and Councillors of this Council are doing the best job on Council that I have seen for quite a number of years. These Councillors do NOT make decisions without going to the people for consultation and also doing their research. In this instance, I know for a fact that the Councillors did their research as I forwarded them so much information from Scientists and I do not get my information from the Computer. I get it straight from the Scientists themselves. The reason that I had personal contact with every single Scientist regarding this issue is because I suffered severely from the fluoride which is a toxic chemical waste, a by-product of the Fertilizer Industry in China and I have proof of this in a letter from a previous Qld Government Minister. So Tex, please stop criticising our wonderful Mayor and Councillors as they are doing a good job in all areas. Yes you are right that the Councillors have a level of responsibility to all constituents and they have made the right decision in this instance. Those who really want fluoride can go and get drops from the chemist. I solemnly believe that over 95% of the world are not wrong in refusing to fluoridate with this number growing daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home