.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, February 21, 2008

USA - Adding fluoride should be an individual choice

Adding fluoride should be an individual choice

Posted: Wednesday, Feb 20th, 2008
Dear Editor:
Upon studying various sources of nutrition with respect to health problems, I have changed my eating and exercise regimen. In my research, Dr. Ted Broer, biochemist, exercise physiologist and licensed nutritionist, expresses passionately his objection to putting any kind of poisons in our bodies, including America’s current usage of fluoride. He supports this with citing and science.
I searched many stores looking for fluoride-free toothpaste. There is none in those outlets. I would venture that every person brushing his or her teeth with commercial toothpaste is ingesting plenty of fluoride. If not, individually they can request their dentist to provide the supplement.
Do not spend city of Torrington money on the injections of fluoride into the water system. I do not want myself or my family submitted to this, nor do I want to pay for it. Research has not proven conclusively that fluoridation of our water system is safe for my clientele where I work, Golden Manor and Homes.
James A. Robbins,
Torrington

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home