.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, March 17, 2007

My basel cell problem

Basel cell problem & sweets
I sent a letter to Salisbury hospital dermatology department as I did not want to turn up on the day I was supposed to have the thing cut out. I enclosed both photos that I published here earlier to show that it has almost healed. They have now written back making an appointment to see me on the 4th April. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say as I certainly don't want anything done now unless they convince me that it is busy tunnelling inwards towards my skull. I can feel a roughness in the skin so not sure if it is really going.
If it is I give credit to the Apricot kernels I've been taking. When some of you get cancer as it seems almost every other person does this is worth remembering. My family was riddled with it and the chemo, radiation therapy (torture) didn't do them any good.

I've just come back from buying a paper and while queuing at the pay desk a family before me allowed their kids to play with the sweets lining the aisle before picking what they wanted. Is the shop evil to tempt kids, the parents for having no control or the manufacturers for producing what will cause untold misery later on when teeth are filled, extracted or with gums inflamed? Still perhaps that fate won't await them as we will all have to take the wonder drug fluoride in our water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home