.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, March 17, 2007

UK - Letter from Julian

water fluoridation
Published on 16/03/2007
What harm is being done with this?
HAVE west Cumbrians given up the fight to get fluoride removed from our water?
I remember completing a survey from Allerdale Council about it years ago. I seem to remember that a majority voted against having fluoride in the water. But nothing happened. Why? Isn’t this country supposed to be a democracy? My wife, who is from Ukraine, found on coming here she suffered all kinds of symptoms until she discovered that our tap water was the cause. Since switching to bottled water the symptoms disappeared.
Recently we met another couple from Ukraine who have both suffered unpleasant health symptoms since coming here.After taking my wife’s advice and drinking bottled water they are already feeling much better after only a week.
How many people in west Cumbria are suffering similar symptoms and not realising the cause? And what harm is being done by this fluoride poison to those who haven’t noticed any symptoms yet?
How are those on low incomes, or those without a car, expected to buy bottled water?
I would like to start an internet campaign about this but I am trying to find if there are any existing local anti-fluoride groups.
I have written an article about the subject at theparklands
Anyone with an interest in the issue can get in touch with me via the links on that web page.
JULIAN MOSS
The Parklands

Cockermouth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home