.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

From Ann Wills

The Times  “Readers Letters”  23.10.19 “Fluoride Message” (slightly shortened by me.)
60 years ago my dental colleagues all felt that had the public been told that their water was lacking in fluoride there would have been a public outcry & fluoride would have been implemented with great speed.  It all depends on how you say it.  By: Iain Parsons, Cumbria.
-
(My comment:  Mr Parsons wrote in response to a recent pro-fluoride letter published in The Times, which I didn’t see.  It is a strange little letter saying very little
- but it gives us the opportunity to write an anti-fluoridation letter to The Times in response.  I’ve just written an anti-fl reply to The Times.  Email:   letters@thetimes.co.uk
Include your full address, postcode & daytime phone number.)   Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home