.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, June 20, 2015

We now wait with bated breath for Steven's come back.



Cllr Chris has left a new comment on your post "Further letters from our friend Steven and my repl...":

Stephen, I am so grateful to have your professional opinion that mine is worthless. Taking a googling leaf out of Bill's book I find that your own dental proficiencies are also below average. Seems we may bat in the same league?

However, as I need to do another good deed today I thought I could do no better than point you towards the website of pro-fluoridation activist Dr. Stephen Barrett, "Quack-Watch". http://www.quackwatch.org/03HealthPromotion/fluoride.html . Mr Barrett has been prolific in his support of fluoridation and I thought you might appreciate picking up a trick or two from him. I think you'll find his standards of "truth, honesty and accuracy" are at least as strong as yours. You might consider forging an alliance?

But I must caution you that you must NOT confuse his website with http://quackpotwatch.org/index.html where you may find the debunking of Mr Barrett to be uncomfortably forceful.

Have a nice day. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home