.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, May 23, 2015

How to Make Your Own Natural Fluoride-Free Toothpaste

May 23, 2015

Teresa Workman Noble

I have been using natural toothpastes for about 17 years now. Growing up in Ohio I drank fluoridated water most of my life. At that time there really wasn’t a filtering system to take fluoride out of the water supply. Once I learned about the dangers of fluoride I avoided it as best I could. My teeth already had dental fluorosis and I didn’t want it to get any worse. I started using Tom’s of Main which was fluoride free. I used that for a number of years up until I switched to Dr. Bronner's liquid castile soap, a couple of drops on the toothbrush was all I needed. The reason for the switch was because I learned that even non-fluoride toothpastes such as Tom’s contains glycerin which creates a coating on the teeth that won’t rinse away. This prevents the teeth from being able to remineralize thereby weakening the teeth. I still use Dr. Bronner’s sometimes but because the plaque was becoming more of a problem i started making homemade toothpaste which works far better. Here’s what I do…

http://www.noblenutrition.org/?previ...f248741751c1c2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home