.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, May 20, 2015



Published on May 20, 2015
Fluoride is it Safe or Not? There are two different "Fluorides," one in nature in soil and water, made up of Calcium, and one "Man-Made" a Synthetic added to our water, toothpaste, juice, mouthwash, and as a filler or additive to explain certain particles ( aluminum or metals) on ingredient list. But, there is no department that reads labels in the USA. Anyone can put "anything" on a label until someone complains. This is all the more reason that unless I am living in mountains and able to collect my own healthy water, I am going the way of "Distilled." I am still experimenting with it, and will be giving follow up videos. Thank you for watching!
PS I heard there was a warning label on toothpaste: This is not true is it? I will be looking at a box tomorrow to see. YIKES!

My Memoir: From Hollywood to God
by Kelly Granite Enck
Link: http://amzn.com/0615578845

Bit different - is her bed facing north?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home