.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Canada - Get it out

Get it out
Calgary Herald January 9, 2011 1:02 AM Re: "Grave concerns," Letter, Jan. 7.
A big thank you to Walter R. Thorson. Finally, an informed voice confirming everything I've read about the government-mandated poison in our water supply. What I've read is so outrageous that, as much as I believe it, I wanted to pass it off as conspiracy theory. The government? Putting toxic waste in the water? How could I disbelieve?
I've read enough that I'm firmly anti-fluoridation and Thursday e-mailed our alderman about this issue.
About fluoride, I have a few more words. Get it out. If I want it, I'll get it topically at the dentist and in my toothpaste. I care for my teeth diligently, as I have since very young. Watching both parents get dentures was enough of a motivator to form a lifetime habit.
The truth is those who don't care for their bodies will have bad teeth, regardless of any fluoride in the water supply. It is up to individuals to choose the state of their own health. It is not the government's role to force-feed to the populace a concoction of such dubious benefit with the purported goal of improving dental health.

Shane R. Scott, Calgary

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home