.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, May 18, 2007

Australia - We didn’t ask for this poison

We didn’t ask for this poison
THIS week I received notification in the mail, as did all other North East Water customers, that my drinking water was going to be dosed with fluoride.

I strongly object to my drinking water being polluted with yet another poison.
The question is not whether fluoride being administered into my drinking water is good for my dental health, it’s that I don’t want yet another pollutant freely administered into my drinking water because some organisation thinks it has the right to tell me, and the rest of us, that it knows what’s good for me and will do whatever it likes without my consent.
Were any residents asked if they wanted fluoride put into their drinking water?I can hear a resounding “No!”
If the Victorian Human Services Department believes that people who have poor dental health require fluoride, then it should supply the people who want it with free fluoride tablets and leave our drinking water fluoride-free for the majority.
If the Human Services Department was dosing our water for dental health purposes as it claims, then perhaps I am to assume that dental health is far more important and far more life-threatening than all the pain and suffering caused by smoking?
If the department was worried about our health and our children’s health, then why is it that you constantly see mum and dad puffing away in the car and the kids strapped in the back seat?
I would like to see the figures relating to death caused by poor dental health.
— TREVOR NEWTON,
Wodonga

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home