.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, April 06, 2007

My Basel cell update

Just to keep you updated about the Basel cell cancer on my forehead I went to see the Dermatologist surgeon yesterday and although she put down the healing to the body's immune system fighting back she still thought it ought to come out. I had to point out to her where it was as it is seemingly healed. She said it is not known for this type to heal on their own accord. She thanked me for telling them of the improvement so they could assess whether the planned operation should be changed. (My letter with the photos of before and after were on her desk)
On consideration I thought if it is still active best get it out, if it isn't not a lot lost just a small loss of flesh which would soon heal. It is a clean hospital So on the 23rd I'll have it cut out.
Never mentioned apricot kernels to her but I fancy they have done some good. Hope when they do a biopsy report it comes out negative that would prove something.
One other thing, I have the hand condition known as Dupuytren's contracture or also known as the Viking's disease guess some distant ancestor of mine got raped by one of them. It only started about 4 years ago so not too bad but since taking more of these kernels it has gone in remission, the itchy lumps on my fingers have subsided and the small finger seems less bent. Coincidence? I did read that Dupuytren's is a form of non-malignant cancer where the cells in the palm reproduce when they shouldn't. I did a Google search and there is no other mention of the two but it makes you wonder.

1 Comments:

  • Can you please email me at
    drlarryvon@gmail.com re the quantity of apricot seeds you take per day, that rid you basal cell, and also how long did it take before the basal resolved? Were taking any other alternatives other
    than apricot seeds?

    Dr Larry Von

    By Blogger IRSHELP, at 06 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home