.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Australia: Basic rights being violated

I GREW up on farms no fluoride or any other chemicals in my water, or that of my brothers. Pure rainwater for us, thank you. Im fine, they are fine, our teeth are fine. Then I moved to town Albury to be exact. A constant chemical flavour to the water I drank and unexplainable aches and pains that were never there before.
Then after doing a bit of research on the internet we had a miracle. We started boiling and filtering our water or buying it from the supermarket. No more awful taste and a major reduction of aches and pains. While I cannot claim that fluoride caused these problems, I can say that any chemical obviously has an effect.
Bernie Bell from The Border Mail, Saturday, January 2 makes a very valid point. If people want fluoride or any other extra chemical running around their system, then take a pill. Im not responsible for you or your childrens health. The best thing you can do is teach your children to clean their teeth thoroughly. And if you want them to take fluoride and its not subsidised by state or federal government, lobby them, the government, to do so. Dont foist your needs on the rest of us.
Why should my basic right of fresh clean drinking water be undermined by a few members of the population?
A significant number of our population is overweight. Are they going to add diet pills to our water now?
ALISON WARD,
Thurgoona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home