.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, December 17, 2022

People have a hard time believing that ruling elites would do us harm

I have a family member who believes totally in the vaccines and thought I was crazy.
I have attempted over the years to persuade him to look at the evidence. In the last month he said he will never agree with me.
Since then I've sent him more and more evidence and he is beginning to think maybe I am right. The tipping point was the Parliament Vaccine debate.
But instead of changing his future action he says.

I will still have boosters should they come my way. You may say I’m hiding my head in the sand but I prefer to be led by what I believe. If in the future you are proved correct then I will say it was my choice to have the vaccine as its others choice not to have it. 


What you believe in is formed from what you are told.
He was lied to

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home