.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, February 14, 2020

From Ann

Dear Ann,
I listen to LBC (London Broadcasting Co.) Radio.  I don’t like James O’Brien, one of the phone-in presenters, so today, at 12.45pm, I switched him off & decided never to listen to him again.  He was mocking people who “used to” think that adding fluoride to the water supply was dangerous (as if nobody alive thinks like that anymore). 
James O’Brien only takes calls from listeners who think like he does.  I don’t think that such blinkered intolerance should be allowed on a phone-in.  There was one caller, once, who disagreed with him on an issue & James O’Brien sounded shocked & asked: “How did you get onto my programme?”  The caller explained that he pretended to have a different viewpoint to the one that he gave now, because he knew that otherwise he would be screened out.  It’s James O’Brien’s mocking, smirking tone & his endless monologues that I find really annoying.    I thought you’d be interested to know that James O’Brien is promoting adding fluoride to the water supply.  The discussion was mainly about the MMR vaccination & autism, and his fluoride remarks were just incidental.
Best wishes, Patsy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home