.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, May 18, 2019

Health up date


Not a lot of news about fluoride lately which is good news.

So I thought I would bring you up to date on my health problems. In the last three years I've had polymyalgia which took a year to throw off its affects.
Then last year in November I had a mini stroke that gave me double vision and loss of balance.
Since then both have improved a lot but still not perfect although I can now drive my car.
I have the threat of further balance problems with the discovered acoustic neuroma growing larger behind my ear. It also threatens my hearing in that ear. I shall know more in July when I see the consultant.
Recently three skin cancers on my head and face have been treated by surgery. My knee is playing me up limiting the walks I used to make most days.

My post is mostly from the NHS for appointments to hospitals.

Thanks to the NHS it hasn't cost me anything even the tablets I take get delivered free.

All the benefits of reaching 84. I'm beginning to think the Cosmos is calling time. If the blog suddenly stops you will know why.

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home