.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

UK - Parliament

Photo of Paul BeresfordPaul Beresford Chair, Administration Committee

As my hon. Friend is probably aware, I have a part-time job in which I deal with a preventable disease: caries. In dentistry we spend £34 million to £38 million on this preventable disease. Will he consider looking seriously at how we could persuade local authorities to put fluoride in the water supply to prevent caries?

Photo of Stephen HammondStephen Hammond Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care)

My hon. Friend will know that the plan has much on prevention in primary care and public health. I offer to meet him, and I will listen carefully. He tempts me down a line that I would rather not go down tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home