.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Great service from the National Health


As I stated I suffered a minor stroke on the 6th November By Thursday my balance went and I began to see double. I rang the GP to ask advice and they sent a doctor to check up on me. After her examination she rang for an ambulance. I was admitted to the SGH and had various tests. My BP was 250 The MRI found the damage to the visual spatial part of the brain. and a small nodule near my hearing part of the brain, benign they assure me but they will refer me to the ENT later on. I was given spectacles to shut out the confusing double image and I was able to get round the ward with a frame then a stick. After 5 days of treatment I was discharged. On the second day of release I was visited by a member of the Stroke team and from now on each day even on weekends one of the team will call for up to 6 weeks. They are arranging for the bathroom to be made safer to use.

I'm glad to say my balance is better and hope the double vision will improve.
I now have to take 5 tablets a day but much as I don't want to, I don't want another stroke which will likely be fatal.


How many thousands would that cost in the USA?

I didn't pay anything and although I paid tax all my working life it would never cover the money spent on me. This applies to all the people I know having major treatment once they reach old age.

My only grumble, peaceful sleep is essential for recovery and in hospital you don't get any.

Bill


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home