.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Quora

What test can be done to determine fluoride toxicity in the brain?

I have suffered with terrible symptoms of depression, anxiety and ADD. It wasn’t until recently that I realized that I never had those symptoms until after I used a fluoride gel prescribed by my dentist. I put together a timeline and it all makes sense. I had none of these symptoms before the gel.
2 Answers

Jeff Lee
Jeff LeeCFO, Truth Seeker
Although I am neither a doctor nor a biochemist, I find it hard to believe you would have symptoms from this unless there is something else in the gel that you are highly allergic or reactive to.
Fluoride is indeed a neurotoxin, based on 300 University studies, but if your problems are flouride caused, (low IQ, ADHD, Autism, Alzheimers, Schizophrenia), it seems like it would have nothing to do with levels of it in the brain right now, but in the blood stream during formative periods over a prolonged period of time, as occurs with fluoridated water supplies, and even potential carcinogenic effects of highly chlorinated water forming harmful chemicals for your body. My opinion: Flouride should have only been put in toothpaste and mouthwash and never into the entire water supply! Not only is it in every food you boil, and your tea and coffee, it is in the air you breathe in your shower.
So, if you are concerned, get a whole house water filter, to rid yourself of 98%, and perhaps an additional filter for your kitchen to get rid of the remainder. I did it 15 years ago, and feel much less anxiety over that to which I am being exposed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home