.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, June 08, 2016




Bit far out for most people but I noticed his white spots on his teeth too much fluoride at an early age.
About staring at the sun when setting, against all advice I too about sixty years ago did the same after reading about the practice in a yoga book and now at eighty-one I still don't need glasses for driving or reading. Although I only did it for a relatively short period as I began to worry I might be doing damage to my eyes. Not sure I would encourage anybody to do it but it can't be that bad.


About the flat earth belief I go along with David Icke and the quantum theory there is no objective external reality except what we construct within. So it is all an illusion within the bubble of our mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home