.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, April 17, 2015

Do you Have fluoride toxicity? And how you can detoxify yourself of it!

by camillaellis
Recently I had discovered that I had fluoride toxicity! Three years ago when I was pregnant with my son I had need of a very small filling, in fact it was so small at the side of my molar that I didn’t even need any local anesthetic. This dentist knew my request for no fluoride in fact I didn’t even know that they put fluoride in the white fillings. After the filling was done he then told me that he had to put a little of the fluoride in to stop the decay. Well I was speechless, here I was 6 months pregnant, I had done everything to not have any toxins in my body, from eating only organic, using only organic body products, not using any plastics for my food, no aluminum, having a plumbed in water filter system that filtered all the water entering into the house, EVRYTHING! I had thought well its done I cant reverse it! What I didn’t know was that this filling slowly leaked fluoride into the body over time; it was another dentist that had informed me of that.

Why was I so devastated that I couldn’t sleep, especially when I was pregnant with our son?
A Harvard University funded by NIH (National Institutes of Health) (1) found that children who live in highly fluoridated areas have ‘significantly lower’ IQ scores than those in lower fluoridated areas.

A report from the US National Research Council (NRC 2006) (2) stated, “Fluoride may cause neurotoxicity in laboratory animals, including effects on learning and memory…” They state though their meta-analysis of 27 studies that high fluoride has an effect on children’s intelligence, that fluoride may be a developmental neurotoxicant and effects brain development.

Dentists and medical people still refuse to believe that there is a link between the 2 when cognitive decline in adults is on the increase and behavioural issues in children are too (ADD, ADHD, depression and learning disabilities) (3), when there are 23 human studies and 100 animal studies linking fluoride to brain damage, such as:...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home