.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, April 26, 2013

Ireland - "THERE ARE MAJOR MEDICAL CONCERNS"


RICHIE RYAN ON FLUORIDE: "THERE ARE MAJOR MEDICAL CONCERNS"
The former Minster for Finance recalls his involvement in the 1963 High Court challenge on the constitutionality of fluoridation of water...
The Hot Press Newsdesk, 25 Apr 2013
Richie Ryan, the former Fine Gael Minister for Finance and one of the most controversial politicians of his time, recently joinedHot Press’ Adrienne Murphy for a revealing interview that touches on an array of topics.
On the subject of water fluoridation, Ryan recalls his involvement in the landmark 1963 High Court case, which saw Gladys Ryan challenge the constitutionality of fluoridation of Irish water.
"I recall being with a group of lawyers 10 or 15 years after the case", he says. "One of the Supreme Court judges who was involved (who dismissed the appeal) said to me: "If, at the time we considered it, I was aware of all that I've heard since about fluoride, I don't think I would have joined the dismissal of the case".
He continues; "There are major scientific and medical concerns. Yet on the officials' side, there's an attitude of, 'Oh well, nobody has died as a result of fluoride. The fact is though, we don't know... If I were Minister for Health, I'd pursue the matter."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home