.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Commie Plot or Public-health Victory?

Commie Plot or Public-health Victory? April 22, 2012, 1:57 a.m. EDT
The Evening Sun
 ...But in order to believe that fluoride is useless, or even dangerous, I'd have to believe in a vast conspiracy, including government, the American Medical Association, the American Dental Association and the World Health Organization. I'd have to ignore what purports to be a half century of worldwide research that establishes the significant dental benefits to fluoride. And it seems to me many of the "facts" presented by the opponents of fluoride seem selective at best, misleading and inaccurate at worst. For example, the Fluoride Action Network makes much of the fact that few European countries fluoridate their water. What they don't tell you is that's because of the smaller, less-efficient water systems in many of those countries, where they fluoridate table salt instead. For a rebuttal to the anti-fluoride position, take a look at the Fluoride

Information Network (fluorideinfo.org) and decide for yourself. Me, I have no problem deciding I have no problem with fluoride, and in fact believe I can probably thank it for my excellent dental health. And I just don't get the whole sinister-plot scenario or what makes some people that paranoid. Hmm, maybe it's something they're putting in the water that's making people think crazy thoughts. Oh, never mind. I'm starting to sound a little kooky myself. Marc Charisse is editor of The Evening Sun.

Email: mcharisse@eveningsun.com

I hope Floride Action Network email him

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home