.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, July 09, 2011

UK - Fluoridated Tamworth - Is fluoride the cause of ills?

Is fluoride the cause of ills?
Friday, July 08, 2011 Tamworth Herald
I WAS interested in Councillor Chippy Lee's letter (Herald, June 30). Despite expert advice, he eats all the wrong things, but is still remarkably healthy.

I also am very lucky with my health, not having had flu or a cold for 40 years. This despite having smoked for 50 years.
I have a positive outlook on life and have often wondered why some of us are more healthy than others, despite having what appears to be worse habits. Some with healthy lifestyles still may suffer major illnesses.
I conclude that this is possibly due to genetic make up. Recent research appears to support that theory. But many in our society are less lucky and may become susceptible to a major illness, cancer for instance.
I recently lost my partner through cancer despite her leading a much healthier lifestyle than I. Some major diseases are more prevalent in our modern society. I ask myself why?
Again, I conclude that small, persistent doses of unnatural harmful chemicals in our food contributes to ill health affecting our immune system. Insecticides, pesticides, lead, traffic pollution etc.
During the last few months I have noted, with people I know and have met, a high incidence of illnesses in the digestive system. One of these contaminates is fluoride which accumulates in the body.
If you want to use mouthwash with fluoride, you do have that choice. But we all drink the fluoride every day because it is put into our drinking water without anybody being asked.
This I believe has to affect those whose health is more vulnerable to such contaminants.
I expect Chippy will be OK. But what about those who are not so lucky?
We should look at the scientific evidence. We should be able to make decisions for ourselves.
Name and address supplied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home