.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

USA - Caring about health

Caring about health
10/11/2010
By GARY DEMUTH Salina Journal
Tracie Linzenmeyer was stuck with a mouthful of rotten teeth because she couldn't afford to have them pulled.

Medicaid would pay for the stay-at-home Salina mom to get her teeth cleaned, but because of the cost, it wouldn't pay for such dental services as root canals, crowns, deep-cleaning or tooth removal -- all of which Linzenmeyer needed.

"My teeth have gotten so bad that they have to be pulled, but I can't get them pulled because I can't afford it," she said during a recent visit to get her teeth deep cleaned at the Salina Family Healthcare Center dental clinic


Salina, Kansas is fluoridated:NYSCOF

2 Comments:

  • That was a really good post. It helped me to make sense of some of the issues with the subject.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 October, 2010  

  • Many people nowadays are not that concerned about their oral hygiene; but we must really give importance to our health, including our oral health as well. Because if we just take it for granted, it may cause other health problems too. I currently live in Raleigh. Cosmetic dentist is just my neighbor and he has an office beside her home. I often come to her and have my regular dental check-up. I think Raleigh cosmetic dentistry is great because they really take good care of their clients.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 09 November, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home