.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ireland’s Drinking Water – Poisoned By Design

Ireland’s Drinking Water – Poisoned By Design
We are Change Ireland
Sept 28, 2010

The other day I was looking at recent photos from from a younger relative’s album, and I noticed something as I turned page after page of the smiling faces of their friends. Something jumped out at me immediately as being painfully and obviously wrong. In every picture, every one of these smiling teenagers had brown and yellow teeth. Not one good white set amongst them and yet these are all middle class families with good dental hygiene. All of those handsome young adults’ smiles were destroyed by discoloured enamel. I was shocked and decided to investigate because this was not how I remember teeth when I was growing up, nor is it what I see from people I meet from other countries.

What I was seeing was the results of a lifetime of drinking fluoridated water, from the bottle to the pint. The staining, flaking and pitting of the teeth enamel caused by the interference in the laying down of the enamel layers during the formation of the teeth by the compound commonly known as Fluoride, that is added to our water supply..................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home