.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the one thing in your kitchen you just couldn't live without?

A Visit to My Kitchen: Max Goldberg
What's the one thing in your kitchen you just couldn't live without?
Without question, it is my 4-stage water filter under my sink. I am kind of a water fanatic.

My good friend is the top water filtration expert in New York City, and I have one of his custom-made machines. The smallest of the four filters is 0.0135 microns. (To give some perspective, the tip of a strand of hair is about 100 microns.) The filter traps everything bigger than 0.0135 microns.

The ultrafiltration system takes out all the bad stuff (rust, chlorine, trihalomethane gases, fluoride, heavy metals, chemicals, etc.) and keeps all the good stuff (magnesium, calcium, other naturally occurring minerals).

No wonder the rich don't care if water is fluoridated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home