.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, August 06, 2010

UK - Daily Echo - Hard time drinking water

Hard time drinking water
IT would be absurd of me to doubt the scientists' claim that fluoride additives can protect my children's teeth.
The solution might be found in putting fluoride in junior toothpastes, coupled with oral hygiene campaigning. Perhaps we already have that.
But I do wonder quite what infinitesimally small amount of tap water will be consumed undiluted by vulnerable children. Most water is used commercially, and the majority of domestic usage goes on washing, flushing loos and feeding gardens. The water from my tap tastes far from potable and when my children ask for water they mean the bottled variety. I would welcome a reduction in the hardness of local water.
Worth a referendum? Perhaps we've already had that!
MRS T WILLS, Southampton.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home