.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

UK - Daily Echo

Keep up the good work with anti-fluoride campaign
I HAVE just moved from Devon where there is great anti-fluoride campaign. I am truly keen that we do NOT put it in our water. I never use toothpaste with it in. I know through much reading the harm on the body, but any dentist I have spoken to will disagree. They are so conditioned, but look on the Web and you will find dentists who are conscious and know it is very harmful. I say stop eating sugar and packaged foods, no smoking and clean teeth regularly, clean up the body inside and our teeth will be fine.
Keep up the good work please. I am talking to people all the time, most are "asleep" sadly
LORNA GLYN-JONES, address supplied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home