.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, March 08, 2010

UK - Daily Echo - I say no to fluoride too

I say no to fluoride too
FURTHER to the letters about adding fluoride to the public water supply. I would like to add my vote against this unethical medication to the public.
I had suffered for sometime last year from mouth ulcers and sores and it was only after reading a letter from a lady who was advised not to take oral fluoride. I changed to a non-fluoride toothpaste and decided to drink only bottled water.
The ulcers and sores have gone and have not reoccurred so I say to the SHA, I do not want fluoride added to the water supply as we cannot filter this toxic substance out and choice is then taken away I still have to use the water supply to cook with, fluoride in the water, NO.
PH CREASOR, Totton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home