.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Monday, September 28, 2009

Meghan Telpner is a Toronto-based nutritionist and holistic lifestyle consultant

......The most recent addition to my homemade beauty and hygiene routine is homemade toothpaste. There are certain things I don't want in my toothpaste. One is sodium lauryl sulfates. This is what makes toothpaste foamy and is also what is used to clean garage floors. The second would be saccharine, an artificial sweetener and known cancer causing agent.

I will also gladly pass on fluoride. This one is controversial I know, but fluoride has been associated with increase cancer risk, birth defects, impaired immune function, changes in bone structure and strength, inhibits key enzymes, suppressed thyroid function and is also banned in many countries. As my friend Jay says, "When there's doubt, there is no doubt". Here is more on fluoride.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home