.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Letter: Children don’t need fluoridated water if they brush regularly

My children grew up in Jensen Beach, an area without fluoridation.
Letter: Children don’t need fluoridated water if they brush regularly
They are now 37 and 36 years old and have strong, beautiful teeth. They were taught, and disciplined (mostly by their mother, I must confess) to brush regularly. Flossing was also encouraged.
Not knowing much about fluoride I decided to look it up in Webster’s Dictionary. Fluoride: “A compound of fluorine.” Fluorine: “A non-metallic halogen element that is isolated as a pale yellowish flammable irritating toxic diatomic gas.”
I think I would rather be a responsible parent and teach my children to brush regularly than force this poison on them. 

John J. Cosgrove

Stuart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home