.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, March 23, 2007

UK - Bolton Letter by Julian

HAVE West Cumbrians given up the fight to get fluoride removed from our water?
I remember completing a survey from Allerdale council about it years ago. I also remember a majority voted against fluoride. But nothing happened. Why? Isn't this country supposed to be a democracy?
My wife, who is from the Ukraine, found she suffered from all kinds of symptoms until she discovered that our tap water was the cause. Since switching to bottled water the symptoms disappeared. Recently we met another couple from the Ukraine who have both suffered unpleasant health symptoms.After taking my wife's advice and drinking bottled water they are feeling better after a week. How many people in West Cumbria are suffering similar symptoms and not realising the cause? What harm is being done? How are those on low incomes, or without a car, expected to buy bottled water? Because of the amount of water one drinks and uses in cooking, it is a major inconvenience even if you can afford it. Why do we have to buy Scottish or Yorkshire mineral water when our tap water comes from our own Cumbrian fells?
I would like to start an internet campaign about this and I am trying to find if there are any local anti-fluoride groups.

I have written an article about the subject at http://www.theparklands.co.uk/end-water-fluoridation-now.html and I would be grateful if you could mention it.
Anyone with an interest in the issue can get in touch with me via the links on that web page.

JULIAN MOSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home