.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

USA - Three letters

Dr. Brian J. Smith: Fluoride's child safety issues far from settled

I write to you as a dentist in support of Measure W – Yes to safe drinking water. I am concerned for the health of our community, my patients, my 23-month-old son, my wife, myself and our environment.

In my practice, unfortunately I see a significant number of children with signs of excess fluoride ingestion or fluorosis, tooth decay and gum disease. I will state why, regardless of opinion of institutionalized public health policy of water fluoridation, you may want to vote yes on Measure W. In addition, as a dentist, I intend to share important information regarding total exposure to ingested fluoride.

Further 2 letters one referring to us as: They can only back up their assertions with references to “tinfoil hat” anti-fluoride websites instead of directing readers to the original information."
I would say go to to see the UK government review into fluoridationby by York University
York Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home