.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, April 20, 2006

My letter to the NFIC

Professor A Blinkhorn OBE

I've just seen your glossy annual report 2005 sent to all MPs and no doubt many other august bodies with promises of further information leaflets for the MPs surgeries.
You say you are impartial but what is your point you have experts you have the information yet you expect ordinary people to do a better job than you can? I'm no expert but I've examined fluoridation for the last 20 odd years since my son became ill from fluoride painted on his teeth and the more I see of what goes on in the way of money channelled to prove fluoride is Gods gift to man makes me more than a little angry. There is doubt about its efficacy and its safety. In New Zealand and parts of the USA they have horrendous dental rot and these are fluoridated. Diet - too much sugar - is the cause of caries and many other diseases which are far more damaging.
There are people who are sensitive to fluoride - you ignore them. You won't know how much fluoride I will take in if water is fluoridated you don't know how much I am getting now from other sources. Has the peer published osteosarcoma in boys link in the USA been examined by you? Do you ever look at what Dr Connett publishes or the dentists against fluoride in Ireland? Did you see the report that cancer in fluoridated Southern Ireland is much higher than the North?

William Edmunds

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home