.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Saturday, June 08, 2019

STATINS

One month after taking Statins for  preventing another stroke my knee began to play up. It felt warm and painful. After increasing pain my other knee also became painful. After suffering for 5 months I decided to stop taking any more Statins. One week later one knee is pain free and the other is better than what it was. I even feel better but that may be due to the relief in having regained mobility again.

If you tell a doctor you've stopped taken statins they can get annoyed and might tell you to go elsewhere. 

How many of you have had the same side affect as more and more people are put on statins. I've spoken to people who have taken them for years with no trouble so it isn't everybody who suffers side affects.

Bill
billedmunds@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home