.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Thursday, October 16, 2008

USA - baglady55 wrote:

baglady55 wrote:
Why is it that there is nowhere in Greensboro that you can get dental help? I do not have dental insurance and make less than $12,00.00 a year. I have a hole in one tooth where the filling fell out. I went to Health Serve and was denied because I do not use their doctors. I have a doctor I trust (which is very difficult for me) and did not want to change. I think it is a crying shame that there are no Clinics for poor people or Dentists who care enough to work with you to help you. This is a rich person's City. It always has been and I have lived here all my life. I have a knot behind my ear on that side and it may be related to this. My medical doctor told me that if I did not get it fixed, it would cause me physical problems. I guess I am supposed to die because I am poor. What does that say about our Health Care system?

North Carolina is 85% fluoridated:NYSCOF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home