.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

UK Against Fluoridation

Friday, October 24, 2008

UK - Fluoride clash with my medication

Fluoride clash with my medication
Oct 23 2008 by Our Correspondent, Huddersfield Daily Examiner

THERE is a constant battle about putting fluoride in the water but to me, fluoride is a poison because of my medication for gout. It will clash with fluoride. Part of my regime is to drink six litres of fresh water – it cannot be flavoured with anything – it must be plain water.

The argument is to put fluoride in the water because of children's teeth problems. Parents could buy fluoride toothpaste and that should be quite adequate instead of putting fluoride in water which, for me and others, would play havoc with medication for gout.

Gout is caused by the kidney producing too much uric acid, and water dilutes the acid and prevents it from settling in the joints in crystal form. It is very painful and you are unable to walk or even sleep.
R H SUGDEN

Yet in Southampton at each meeting we are assured that fluoridation benefits everybody!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home